Landmasses unattached to the main islands (normally on medium and large worlds) that at first sight don't appear to have any importance but can sometimes spawn events, chests and even NPCs. Without the help of Scrolls of Teleportation, Rockets or dirt bridges, they may be a little hard (and far) to reach in some cases. They also can be a great place to look for maggots since they tend to commonly spawn on Derelict Islands.
- Creatures native from the island
- Creatures from invasion events
- Creatures from recipe events (good place to look for Venom Maggots during Intensive Care event)
- Eggs from Egg Hunt event
- Sandstorm Crystal from Sand Storm event
- Snowstorm Crystal from Snow Storm event
- Rainstorm Crystal from Tropical Rain Storm Storm event
- Fresh Water Fountain from Fresh Water Fountain event
- Spooky Portal event
- Festive Portal event
- Random dungeon chests and vases
- Hollow Prince
- Chest from Stray Chest event
- NPCs (especially if the NPC tends to spawn near the edge of that island)
NPC alone in his derelict island.