Portal Knights Wiki
Advertisement

Multi strike[]

The chance to deal an extra hit of damage when attacking. This is a very powerful stat for bosses as it basically multiplies damage dealt. This is a really easy stat to make a build on as the armour used can be used by all classes, making it quite versatile. Along with this all the bonuses from armour are compounding meaning that is you have a +10% chance to deal 1 extra strike from armour and a +20% chance to deal another extra strike on your weapon, these are combined to make +30% chance of dealing 2 extra strikes making it quite overpowered.

Multi strike class builds[]

Warrior[]

As a warrior there is no armour specifically dedicated to multi strike so it give as much of a bonus as say a ranger multi strike build. However the brute force of a warrior makes it far more powerful. The necessary build is as follows:

Armour[]

Outlaw hood

  • +4% multi strike chance
  • +1 additional strikes

Elite eliminator jerkin

  • +5% multi strike chance
  • +1 additional strikes

Ring of divine protection

  • +10% light damage resistance
  • +4% multi strike chance
  • +1 additional strikes

Total stats

  • +10% light damage resistance
  • +13% multi strike chance
  • +3 additional strikes

Weapon[]

For your weapon the obvious choice is the Titanium masterwork fists of war (190 base damage) as it is among the top three best warrior weapon and has +20% multi strike chance, +1 additional strikes and +100 health regeneration making it a really good weapon and it has high base damage of 190.

Skills and potions[]

There are no skills or potions that effect this but you could use enrage, war cry and strength flasks to increase damage anyway.

Talent configuration[]

The only talent that effects this is the level 30 talent combo swing, which adds +10% multi strike chance and +1 additional strikes.

Skill point distribution[]

This also doesn't effect multi strike so do what ever suits you. Personally, I would go with full strength to maximize the effect of the multiplied damage.

Ranger[]

The ranger build for multi strike has the best bonus for extra strikes. However it still doesn't even contend with the power of the warrior of other classes. Here is the build:

Armour[]

Plunderer's helm

  • +5% multi strike chance
  • +2 additional strikes

Elite eliminator jerkin

  • +5% multi strike chance
  • +1 additional strikes

Ring of divine protection

  • +10% light damage resistance
  • +4% multi strike chance
  • +1 additional strikes

Total stats

  • +10% light damage resistance
  • +14% multi strike chance
  • +4 additional strikes

Weapon[]

I would recommend using the stilettos of the silent scream as they give a 30% crit chance and a 20% multi strike chance. You could also use the bolter of the fairly foredoomed (if you have it) because it has 5% multi strike chance and fires multiple projectiles. Although, for both of these it may not say that there is an extra strike but there is definitely another hit.

Skills and potions[]

There are no skills or potions that effect this but you could use war cry and dexterity flasks to increase damage anyway.

Talent configuration[]

The only talent that effects this is the level 30 talent combo swing, which adds +10% multi strike chance and +1 additional strikes.

Skill point distribution[]

This also doesn't effect multi strike so do what ever suits you. Personally, I would go with full dexterity to maximize the effect of the multiplied damage.

Advertisement